Saturday, July 29, 2006

This Is Not News......

They caught our President on camera saying the word "shit" to Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Yeah I know, I was shocked too. I was shocked they thought the President letting one fly was news worthy. Yes it might have been in poor taste or bad manners on his part. But the man is the leader of the free world.....And I would imagine he's got a lot of pressures that go along with the job. So to me its not really surprising that during what I would like to point out was a "private" discussion between himself and the Prime Minister Blair he let one fly out.

If the truth be told I've let one fly on occasion for a lot less....Although if you talk to my Mom. I will have to deny that I have any knowledge of such behavior.

The actual quote he said to Mr Blair was: “What they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it’s over,”

But speaking as a girl living in the south, who has a Mom who is big on manners...I bet Miss Barbara wasnt a happy camper. I'm sure the part where he said the "S" word wouldnt shock her nearly as much as the video of her son chewing food with his mouth open while talking to the Prime Minister.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that's pretty standard stuff that all Moms drill into you when you are a kid..Its in the Moms rules and regulations handbook...Section two..paragraph three...."Elbows off table"...Say "Please and Thank you"....."Yes mam and No mam" and last but not certainly least "Don't talk with your mouth full" or "Chew with your mouth closed"

The way I see it getting caught saying the "S" word is the least of his worries.


4 comments:

Forzavryheid said...

I would have been more amused (and impressed)if he had used the word "KAK".

But youre right- its not really newsworthy is it??

Jen said...

Adrian
As far as his limited word usage...Please try and be patient with him..He only holds the office of President of the United States.

He will never be "SUMPREME COMANDER OF THE WORLD".


Hullabelly

I dont think compared to a lot of what goes on behind closed doors..that what he did was all that shocking. However...I do think it was sort of stupid for the press to make it some sort of news issue.

Anonymous said...

Well shit! At least it wasn't the frankenheimer!

I like to see my president as a person. God bless em.

RobC said...

Adrian... that is a holy word here in Seffrika boet! Not to be used in vain! :-)
It just proves how messed up the world is when the media flies into tizz about this but hey it is ok for the terrorists to carry on killing people... what is more shitty? (sorry)