Tuesday, May 23, 2006

You Have The Right String Baby But The Wrong Yo Yo

"You Have The Right String Baby But The Wrong Yo Yo". That's a lyric to a song my Dad used to sing when I was a kid..At the time I used to think it was just poor musical taste on his part. But now I think I get its meaning.

Guys you drive me insane!!!! Open your eyes PLEASE! That's not just a pretty bright light in front of you..Its a bus. Stop staring at it like you're a deer.

I see some of my friends repetitively going after the same type of girl over and over again. I see it and I want to shout..STOP! STEP AWAY FROM THE BUS!!! Because ultimately
you're just going to wind up under it... I keep thinking..This is an intelligent person..They have to see what this girl is doing.

But noooo you keep coming back for more. Please tell me why? Is it that flippy thing she does with her hair? Is it that eye batting thing? Is it because she can use the word "LIKE" at least 5 times in one sentence? Is it because she smells good? Is it those tight jeans or that low cut whatever? Because I gotta tell you..None of that seems worth the crap you have to put up with to be with this woman.

She is self centered..Self absorbed. She is the typical taker..She is all about you as long as you are doing the giving....When it comes time for you to be on the other end of that stick, where is she? Ill tell you where..Emotionally or physically MIA.

And yet..Time and time again..You are there to wipe up her sniffles if she's sad. You are falling down on the sword to pay her bills, fight her battles, and basically be at her beckon call whenever she's had a bad day and needs someone to tell her she's wonderful and beautiful and needs that ever so cheerful ego boost. So you sit there for hours watching her movies..Talking to her friends..Listening to her stories...Notice a theme here?

YESSSS...Its all about HER. You feel as though you aren't appreciated..You cant understand why she's not nicer to you. How could she be so cold or so inconsiderate? Well..gee why are you surprised? If you think about it..She's been this way from day one..You just didn't want to see it because you had stars in your eyes and dark sunglasses on.... Needed a stick and a seeing eye dog.

This girl is the poster child for bunny boilers. She's the one who puts out their news letter..She's the chapter president. Please for the love of god, take off the glasses and take your life back. She only has power if you give it to her.

Ok I'm stepping down off my soap box now. I said what I had to say and even though it wont make any difference because you are too far gone to hear it..I will be there waiting with shovel in hand to scrap up what's left of you after that bus is gone.

Why? Because that's what friends are for.



4 comments:

Butchie said...

That is what women were created to do- torture men.

Jen said...

Butchieboy
I cant argue with you on that one..there are definitly alot of them out there that do exactly that.

I personally have never driven a bus. But I have been thrown under a few. Apparently guys also drive them from time to time.

Go figure.

Forzavryheid said...

I guess Im the lucky one then! : )

exMI said...

For all too many men it works like this.

Eyes see breasts. Brain fuction ceases.

Or maybe it just slows . It stops when they touch them.

Have I been on that bus? Not really. Seem to have been lucky that way.