Thursday, May 25, 2006

Two New Ones That Made Me Say Hmmmmmm

You just cant make this stuff up....Sometimes fact is so much stranger than fiction. Such is the case with this one.

A Tulsa woman at her local Walmart was putting her groceries in her car....When she felt something licking her toes. She immediately thinks of a dog (that would have been my first thought). Until she looks down and sees a strange man laying under her car! Yep that's right..He was the toe licker.

Now maybe its just me being narrow minded here...But is anyone else saying EWWWWWWW right now? I'm sorry but this one creeps me out.

To any of you out there who have a thing for feet. I say live and let live..Just stay out from under my car.



Story Number Two~~


This next story comes from my home state of Florida..A woman in Bradenton has an intruder enter her house through the doggy door. The startled women obviously feeling threatened gets her shotgun and fires off a round at the intruder. The intruder manages to escape with just a flesh wound.

With me so far? Ok here's where we twist off...The intruder was an alligator apparently attracted to the woman's golden retriever..Hence the need for the doggy door. The neighbors hearing the shots called the police. Who after hearing the woman's story, decide to give her a citation.


NOT for shooting a weapon in public..NOT even for maybe shooting an endangered species...Nope..Her ticket was for hunting without a license.

You just gotta love the world we live in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that my dear is why one must always not take others or oneself very seriously.
fun to be had.

Jen said...

mamabear
Please give your son a big hug from me please. I understand he will be home and within hugging distance very very soon.

Tell him Ill be thinking of him. And I told him so


jef
Is this really something you want the entire blog world to know? Was there lingerie involved in this event..and if so are you a black lace guy or do you lean toward red?

Forzavryheid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Forzavryheid said...

TWO new words from Jen that made me say MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm:

Lingerie and lace.

Ahhhhh the visuals. (drool)