Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Who Am I? This Is What I Know So Far

WHO AM I? Well I'm most definitely southern.....Born and raised. The twang in my ya'll will tell you that.
I am blonde.....And while I may occasionally appear reality challenged. I'm not totally insane.
I'm a fisher-mam....I can bait my own hook, remove the fish, and cast my own line. Although I am slightly competitive. Ok, maybe a little more than slightly. I have a deep need to either catch the biggest or the most fish. And if I don't, well its not pretty. I used to fish a lot more often till my grandma's pond disappeared one night into a sink hole. Water. Fish everything gone. Nothing left but a row boat and a big hole. It was traumatic.
I love words....And now because of some people, I wont mention any names (AJT). I believe I am severely addicted to blogging. I'm thinking a 12 step program of some kind is in order.
I love taking pictures.....I will probably be annoying all my family and friends by having a camera with me pretty much 24/7. If your around me its probably a Kodak moment.
I am fiercely loyal.... To my friends and my family. Even the insane ones. And while I have a few issues with trust, lying really pisses me off. I try and stay hopeful.
I am low matainance.....Or at least I think I am. I'm ok with going to Mickey D's. That's fine dining to me. I enjoy simple things, Hanging out with my friends sitting around a fire, telling lies and laughing. I'm definitely a jeans and t-shirt girl.
I have dreams for the future......But I just don't know what they are yet. Right now, I'm just a non-profit slacker. Because lets face it, being a slacker doesn't pay real well. I do however excel at it. And I feel that even though there's no profit, being a slacker provides an valuable service to the world. With out slackers, all of the over achievers out there would have no measure of their success. After all, how can you tell how far you have climbed up on the ladder if you don't know where the bottom is? Hello...That's me...That's right...No applause necessary but cards and letters are more than welcome.
OH and I don't take myself too seriously...I think that's good advise for anyone. The END.

9 comments:

timmy G said...

Is It Nationla Come Out To Thje World Day, This Is The Second Blog I Have Read Today About "Who" People really are, and well, i tihnk it is great that people can admit these things about themselves, i just dont necessarily undestand the motive behind it all....thank you

Jen said...

timmy G..Nah no such thing that Im aware of..And to be honest Im not sure why I wrote it..I guess who I am and what Im doing is on my mind lately.


dreadcow..Didnt you read about my family?..What are you thinking? LOL

Forzavryheid said...

DREADCOW: First dibs on marrying Jen buddy!

I have previous comments to back it up! : )

Cheers to NT!!

Forzavryheid said...

LOL!

Not on my watch buddy. Ill get you LOADS of South African girls.

All you need to do is visit. : )

Jen said...

dreadcow..YOU and Adrian have finally slipped over the edge...lol I doubt seriously you will be alone at 40..not gonna happen.

Adrian...LOL...I will be talking to you later in PRIVATE.

Jen said...

madman..Well the pay and benifits suck..But the hours are good..and you do get a sense of pride for giving others something to rise above....

exMI said...

Too late gentelmen, I already am that 40 y.o. guy.

Having your pond vanish overnight would be a very traumatic event. I would be violently upset and my pond doesn't have real fish in it yet.

Jen said...

exMI...There are worse things than being single at 40 or any age.
I know what you mean about the pond thing. The fish were getting big too. But what bothered me even more was that its not but 500 ft. from the house. Now everytime I spend the night over there I keep wondering if the part of the house Im in will be there in the morning. lol

TD said...

Good blog Jen. I hear ya on all the "love" questions.