Saturday, August 06, 2005

This Isnt For Everyone Just A Few...

If your mother taught you manners and to be considerate of others around you. This is not for you. If you have self respect and an IQ that is more than a single digit. This is not for you. But.....If you're motto in life is "Tell her lies and feed her candy" in your approach to women. Its YOU I'm talking to.

I have to tell you, I'm fed up with you. I am tired of you grabbing my ass as I walk by. I am tired of you approaching me and asking me if I would like to perform a sexual act for you. I am tired of being called a Bitch when I ball up my little fist and hit you in the jaw for grabbing said ass. By the way that didn't happen until you were repeatedly asked to knock off for mentioned behavior.

I guess some people don't know the meaning of the word NO. I realize women have notoriously sent mixed signals to men over the years. I however, am not one of those women, and since you didn't see me behaving all shy, coyly giggling when this all occurred, you can pretty much bet I wasn't flirting with you. My NO, actually means NO. If you want to run through women like a box of Kleenex, and you can find women willing to listen to that crap, then by all means, more power to you. I however, am not that girl.

Just for the record, because I turned you down, doesn't mean I must be a lesbian or frigid. I have nothing against lesbians. I am just not attracted to women sexually. Nor am I frigid. Far from it. When the right person comes along, I can assure you, I will know exactly what to do and how to show him how I feel. I am a person who wants more from sex than a one night stand. I expect more from a guy than a bunch of games and lines.

I can not speak for every woman in the world. I do not want to. I am but one person with my own opinions and views of this world. So all of the above is only how I feel. BUT, if this is all you have to offer me is your knuckle dragging, ass grabbing sexual lines and innuendo. Then keep your ass walking by me, I am not worth your time. I am not the kind of girl who feels the need to run to her boyfriend or another guy friend to tell him all about how you were rude to me. I like to handle situations for myself. So don't take my lack of reporting your behavior as a sign that I liked it. Take it more as a sign that I hate a lot of "DRAMA". I realize part of the problem is that there are some girls out there who think YOU are just too cute and are actually flattered to have you approach them in this manner. I just wish they were wearing name tags so you could identify which ones were going to love your attempts and leave me the hell alone.


You know, its easy to find someone who wants your body. Its harder to find someone who wants your heart. Id rather have a guy who wants the latter. The guy who's going to get me to melt like butter is the one who's willing to touch my heart, not trying grab my ass. Someone who wants to treat me like I'm more to him than just his flavor of the week.

To all of you guys out there who get what I'm talking about and understand...Thank you for your patience and you're manners and your quiet understanding. When I meet you in public I may not always comment on these qualities, but make no mistake they are noticed and I admire you for them.

18 comments:

Jen said...

Annie..Thanks..I appreciate it. Read youre blog today too : )

Steven said...

There are some good guys out there - but many, many dogs as well.

http://rawski.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Steven Rawski..This is true..and unfortuantly for some of my guy friends..the female versions are called bitches.

Jen said...

Thought & Humor..Not everyone aspires to join pop culture in their thoughts and lifestyles. Some of us still hold to what could be considered old fashioned values.

Forzavryheid said...

Yes. I wanna quintessence
too. I wanna be as proud as a peacock and eat like a pig. And just for good measure:

I WANNA RIVET "THOUGHT AND HUMOUR"S FACE TO HIS ASS.

Speak English buddy!!

And just for fun and to be a hypocrite:

EK IS MAL VERLIEF OOR JOU, JEN.

Forzavryheid said...

GREAT post Jen.

PREACH IT!!

Jen said...

Adrian..lief vir jou liefling, thanks for the support in all things. YOU are amazing.

Forzavryheid said...

Awwwwwww....

ENIGE TYD.

timmy G said...

wow, i read this way earlier when it was first posted but i didnt wanna be the first to commnet, so i just left it alone, but i thinkt hat that was a very good blog, and it is tru ethere are a lot of guys who are assholles, but there are the cool ones too

timmy G said...

what language was that Jen and adrian?

Jen said...

timmy G..Thanks for the comments..I guess you must be one of the good ones if you get it..The lanuage is Afrikaans one of the 11 offical languages of South Africa...I am learning or at least Adrian is trying his best to teach me...lol

Forzavryheid said...

Afrikaans: the language of LURVE.

lady wrytr said...

BRAVO!!! Lord knows, we women have enough to deal with without neanderthal morons treating us like the display at the meat market. So, good job, girl!

Jen said...

lady wrytr..Thank you for the comments..It was one of thos days when I just had enough. And even if no one else gets it..It felt good to vent. lol

exMI said...

Don't wait so long to hit them. First or maybe the second offense. Teh longer it goes on the more they are convinced that you really like it and are just playing with them.

Or maybe pepper spray instead of hitting them. Make a real impression....

Jen said...

exMI..Truth..I wasnt planning on hitting anyone..I dont handle things like that as a rule..It was just that after it kept happening over and over..The last time he did it I just didnt think I reacted. I have never done anything like that before or since. But I hit him so hard his head snapped backwards and the room when quiet. Sad part is the first thing I thought was OH crap.. that was wrong. Wasnt thinking about his bad behaviour...something wrong with that picture I think.

Vishwa said...

That's too cute. Bravo. You have clarity of thought as well as a good style of expressing it. Yours is just one of the few blogs amidst the thousands of drivel out there that's worth a repeat visit.
Keep up the good work.

Jen said...

vishwa..Wow..Thank you very much for the compliment. Its very appreciated.. : )