Friday, September 16, 2005

Isn't That Just Kick You In The Crotch Spit On Your Neck Fantastic

I usually read the weird stories in the news. Just because people generally never cease to amaze me. Tonight there were just to many to pick just one so here are the highlights.

Mommies Dearest.....

There was the mom who locked her 23 month old son in the car along with her car keys. Then didn't want rescuers to break in the window of her Audi A4..The infant had already been in this hot car for 20 minutes, but this wonder mom wanted to go home and get her spare key instead of breaking her cars window...Awwww can you feel the love?

Then there is the woman who didn't want the fact her 14 year old daughter was missing to mess up her vacation. Well gee can you blame her? She and her boyfriend did have non refundable airline tickets to Lake Tahoe. And she was going to leave her cell number where she could be reached should the police locate her daughter. I know when the police called and told her they had found her child, who was safe in Texas after being lured there by a 37 year old guy from the internet was breathing a huge sigh of relief...Or maybe she wasn't...Do you think she could find a sitter so she could finish out the vacation?

Poor Judgment.....

I always think kick ass when I think of Texas justice. I guess no one told this judge. He accepted a plea bargain from a 46 year old man who pleaded no contest in the aggravated sexual assault of a 7 year old girl. This judge felt sympathy toward the mans "frail heart condition" so instead of any jail time...He told him he needed to do 320 hours of community service...And here's the kicker...Spent specifically on knitting afghans. Damn that's harsh...If I were in Texas I know Id be sleeping better tonight knowing this guy is on the job...NOT!

I Just Forgot.....

There was the 24 year old guy from Oklahoma City who got on an airplane with a homemade pipe bomb in his luggage. He said he had just forgotten about it....You know that kind of stuff happens to me all the time....

What about this 36 year old lady in Norway who was arrested for bigamy. She told the officers...She had just forgotten she was already married...Yea I think that's probably why the divorce rate is so high.. A lot of people just forget they are married...I can see that happening... After all it really gets in the way of their dating.



I sometimes wonder what people have going through their minds that would cause them to behave or say some of the stupid things they do...Maybe that's the problem..Lights are on but NOBODY'S home.

11 comments:

Forzavryheid said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!

I trust Stubert will be getting better parental supervision in the future? : )

ONS KAN MAAR NET OEFEN SO LANK.

Jen said...

Adrian
Well If I have anything say about it, you can bet on it : )

LOL to the Afrikaans...practice does make perfect.

Memphis said...

I fly with my homemade pipebombs all the time. What's the deal?

Memphis said...

Hey, I was over on your photoblog trying to look at your photos and it was like playing that game where the prairie dogs pop up and you try to hit'em with a hammer, you know? The photos wouldn't show up. I'd refresh and there'd be one photo. I'd referesh again and it would go away and a different one would show up. Then they all went away. Weird. I mean, you're very pretty. I see why you say 'photo-jenic' because you truly are, but it was weird even so.

How can I be a proper stalker without some good photos?

OK, just kidding. I'm much too lazy to stalk. You'd have to come over or something. Maybe call and say "I'm in Tunica. Come and stalk me." And I'd say, "nah, it's enough that I'm just thinking about stalking you." Yeah, I'm a poor stalker really.

Jen said...

Memphis Steve
Yeah I can see how you might forget you packed a pipebomb..it was an honest mistake Im sure.
As for the photos..dunno what happened there.Sorry.

Jen said...

dreadcow
Awwwww, Well Eli, Im just flattered you made the effort. lol

PS..the boots are mine.... : )

timmy G said...

i as listening to the news and an excuse that a man from out of country gave to a canadian cop was that he did not know canda had speeding laws

Jen said...

timmy G
WOW...canada cares about how fast you drive in their country? What are they thinking..lol

_ said...

hi jen!! funny news!!! just dropped in to say HI!!!

Jen said...

Rajat
Thanks for stopping by your welcome anytime. : )

Jen said...

Jef
Well Im not a judge, and I obviously do not know the details of this particular case. But if a man that age pleads no contest to a sexual act on a child of 7...As far as Im concerned he better hope his heart condition took him out of this world..Because if I were the judge I surely would have.
The only way I would have let this deviant off with knitting afghans is if he did it while in Afghanistan.
PS.. I have no doubt this guy was the exception the rule in the texas court system.